Reviews & Ratings
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
I would not use this law firm. They represent several entities for me and they do not know when they are stepping over the line of conflict of interest. They do not follow the letter of law.
David joined Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom following stints with Weld County government, another civil law firm in Northern Colorado, and operating a solo practice. David has a wide variety of experience in civil, criminal, and juvenile law matters.
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate and Business Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Estate Planning
- Regent University, J.D. 2008 - moot court board
- Regent University, M.A. 2008 (Government)
- Azusa Pacific University, B.A. 2008 (Political Science) - magna cum laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- Weld County Bar Association