Reviews & Ratings
John Barry is exceptional along with the entire law firm. They have many talents in house and find the best team member for your needs.
The first time I met Mr. John Barry 20 yrs ago, I was at the worst point in my life. I was scared, confused, hurt, sad, mad, alone, heck just pick an emotion, it would fit my world at that time. After meeting with John, I no longer felt alo...
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
Kent joined Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom following two years as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Walker D. Miller, United States District Court, District of Colorado. Kent has experience in a wide variety of civil matters, from litigation to complex transactions. Before law school, Kent played football for Colorado State University during the Sonny Lubick era, where he walked on as a freshman and earned a starting job as a senior.
- Creditors’ Rights in Bankruptcy
- Commercial Litigation
- Oil and Gas Law
- Banking and Finance
- Agricultural Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Business Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- University of Colorado J.D., 2005 (Top 15%)
- Associate Editor, University of Colorado Law Review
- Colorado State University B.A., cum laude, 2001
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Computer Science
Memberships and Honors
- Executive Council, Senior Vice President, Colorado Bar Association, 2012–13
- Board of Governors, Colorado Bar Association, 2010–13
- Board of Directors, Weld County Bar Association, 2007–12
- Colorado Bar Foundation Fellow
- United Way Resource Committee
- Centennial Rotary Club
- Phi Kappa Phi