Reviews & Ratings
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
I would not use this law firm. They represent several entities for me and they do not know when they are stepping over the line of conflict of interest. They do not follow the letter of law.
Patrick joined Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom in 1996. Since then he has represented a wide variety of clients, from individuals to institutions, in a wide variety of civil matters, from litigation to complex transactions. Patrick is the Public Administrator of Weld County and speaks both Spanish and French.
- Commercial Litigation
- University of Colorado, J.D., 1996
- American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure
- Articles Editor, University of Colorado Journal of Environmental Law
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., 1990
Memberships and Honors
- B.V. Rated, Distinguished
- Colorado Bar Association
- Weld County Bar Association