Reviews & Ratings
John Barry is exceptional along with the entire law firm. They have many talents in house and find the best team member for your needs.
The first time I met Mr. John Barry 20 yrs ago, I was at the worst point in my life. I was scared, confused, hurt, sad, mad, alone, heck just pick an emotion, it would fit my world at that time. After meeting with John, I no longer felt alo...
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
Patrick joined Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom in 1996. Since then he has represented a wide variety of clients, from individuals to institutions, in a wide variety of civil matters, from litigation to complex transactions. Patrick is the Public Administrator of Weld County and speaks both Spanish and French.
- Commercial Litigation
- University of Colorado, J.D., 1996
- American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure
- Articles Editor, University of Colorado Journal of Environmental Law
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., 1990
Memberships and Honors
- B.V. Rated, Distinguished
- Colorado Bar Association
- Weld County Bar Association