Reviews & Ratings
John Barry is exceptional along with the entire law firm. They have many talents in house and find the best team member for your needs.
The first time I met Mr. John Barry 20 yrs ago, I was at the worst point in my life. I was scared, confused, hurt, sad, mad, alone, heck just pick an emotion, it would fit my world at that time. After meeting with John, I no longer felt alo...
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
Sam joined the firm now known as Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom shortly after law school. He served as a Municipal Judge from 1967 to 1973.
- Real Estate Law
- Banking and Commercial Law
- University of Colorado, J.D., 1963
- Phi Delta Phi
- University of Nebraska, B.S., 1959
Memberships and Honors
- A.V. Rated, Preeminent
- President, Weld County Bar Association, 1978
- Chair, Young Lawyers Division, Colorado Bar Association, 1974
- Weld County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association