Reviews & Ratings
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
I would not use this law firm. They represent several entities for me and they do not know when they are stepping over the line of conflict of interest. They do not follow the letter of law.
Sam joined the firm now known as Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom shortly after law school. He served as a Municipal Judge from 1967 to 1973.
- Real Estate Law
- Banking and Commercial Law
- University of Colorado, J.D., 1963
- Phi Delta Phi
- University of Nebraska, B.S., 1959
Memberships and Honors
- A.V. Rated, Preeminent
- President, Weld County Bar Association, 1978
- Chair, Young Lawyers Division, Colorado Bar Association, 1974
- Weld County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association