Reviews & Ratings
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
I would not use this law firm. They represent several entities for me and they do not know when they are stepping over the line of conflict of interest. They do not follow the letter of law.
John joined Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom in 1980. Since then he has represented clients in a wide variety of cases, from individuals to institutions, in a wide variety of civil matters, from litigation to complex transactions.
- Banking Law
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- University of Colorado J.D., 1980
- University of Denver M.B.A., 1976
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., 1975
Memberships and Honors
- A.V. Rated, Preeminent
- Colorado Supreme Court, Board of Law Examiners, 1993–present
- President, Weld County Bar Association, 1991–92
- Executive Council, Young Lawyers Division, Colorado Bar Association, 1981–85
- Colorado Bar Association
- Weld County Bar Association
- Board of Directors,Success Foundation Weld School District 6
- Board of Directors, Legal Aid Foundation for Colorado
- Committee on Conduct, United States District Court, District of Colorado,
- Colorado Bar Foundation Fellow