Reviews & Ratings
John Barry is exceptional along with the entire law firm. They have many talents in house and find the best team member for your needs.
The first time I met Mr. John Barry 20 yrs ago, I was at the worst point in my life. I was scared, confused, hurt, sad, mad, alone, heck just pick an emotion, it would fit my world at that time. After meeting with John, I no longer felt alo...
The first time I met Mr. John Barry 20 yrs ago, I was at the worst point in my life. I was scared, confused, hurt, sad, mad, alone, heck just pick an emotion, it would fit my world at that time. After meeting with John, I no longer felt alone or defeated, I had a new sense of confidence and felt like things were going to be ok, AND they were. John not only is an attorney, but he becomes your friend, he will tell you how it is and help you any way he can. He has never let me down and always been available for me and my family. I have the utmost respect for Mr. Barry, I value his opinion and take his advice, as he has NEVER led me astray. I will always use him for as long as he is available and do recommend when ask if "Do you know a person that could help with ..." Mr. Barry has worked with our schedules, my moods, etc. and has a unique way of calming you down even in the worst of time. There is no one better. I could keep going forever. Amazing sums our experience with John up to a T!!
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
John joined Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom in 1980. Since then he has represented clients in a wide variety of cases, from individuals to institutions, in a wide variety of civil matters, from litigation to complex transactions.
- Banking Law
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- University of Colorado J.D., 1980
- University of Denver M.B.A., 1976
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., 1975
Memberships and Honors
- A.V. Rated, Preeminent
- Colorado Supreme Court, Board of Law Examiners, 1993–present
- President, Weld County Bar Association, 1991–92
- Executive Council, Young Lawyers Division, Colorado Bar Association, 1981–85
- Colorado Bar Association
- Weld County Bar Association
- Board of Directors,Success Foundation Weld School District 6
- Board of Directors, Legal Aid Foundation for Colorado
- Committee on Conduct, United States District Court, District of Colorado,
- Colorado Bar Foundation Fellow