Reviews & Ratings
John Barry is exceptional along with the entire law firm. They have many talents in house and find the best team member for your needs.
The first time I met Mr. John Barry 20 yrs ago, I was at the worst point in my life. I was scared, confused, hurt, sad, mad, alone, heck just pick an emotion, it would fit my world at that time. After meeting with John, I no longer felt alo...
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
John joined Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom in 1980. Since then he has represented clients in a wide variety of cases, from individuals to institutions, in a wide variety of civil matters, from litigation to complex transactions.
- Banking Law
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- University of Colorado J.D., 1980
- University of Denver M.B.A., 1976
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., 1975
Memberships and Honors
- A.V. Rated, Preeminent
- Colorado Supreme Court, Board of Law Examiners, 1993–present
- President, Weld County Bar Association, 1991–92
- Executive Council, Young Lawyers Division, Colorado Bar Association, 1981–85
- Colorado Bar Association
- Weld County Bar Association
- Board of Directors,Success Foundation Weld School District 6
- Board of Directors, Legal Aid Foundation for Colorado
- Committee on Conduct, United States District Court, District of Colorado,
- Colorado Bar Foundation Fellow