Reviews & Ratings
John Barry is exceptional along with the entire law firm. They have many talents in house and find the best team member for your needs.
The first time I met Mr. John Barry 20 yrs ago, I was at the worst point in my life. I was scared, confused, hurt, sad, mad, alone, heck just pick an emotion, it would fit my world at that time. After meeting with John, I no longer felt alo...
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
Stow and Charles Karowsky founded the firm now known as Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom in 1965. Before that, Stow served in the Office of the Staff Judge Advocates in the United States Air Force from 1961 to 1964.
- School Law
- Commercial Transactions
- University of Colorado, J.D., 1961
- Board of Editors, Rocky Mountain Law Review
- Occidental College, B.A., 1958
Memberships and Honors
- A.V. Rated, Preeminent
- President, Weld County Bar Association, 1972
- Nominating Commission,Colorado Supreme Court, 1992–98
- Chair, Young Lawyers Division, Colorado Bar Association, 1969–70
- Chair, Agricultural Law Section,Colorado Bar Association, 1987–88
- Vice President, Colorado Bar Association, 1979
- Weld County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Professionalism Award, 1997
- University of Colorado School of Law Private Practice Alumni Recognition Award