Reviews & Ratings
The first time I met Mr. John Barry 20 yrs ago, I was at the worst point in my life. I was scared, confused, hurt, sad, mad, alone, heck just pick an emotion, it would fit my world at that time. After meeting with John, I no longer felt alo...
The first time I met Mr. John Barry 20 yrs ago, I was at the worst point in my life. I was scared, confused, hurt, sad, mad, alone, heck just pick an emotion, it would fit my world at that time. After meeting with John, I no longer felt alone or defeated, I had a new sense of confidence and felt like things were going to be ok, AND they were. John not only is an attorney, but he becomes your friend, he will tell you how it is and help you any way he can. He has never let me down and always been available for me and my family. I have the utmost respect for Mr. Barry, I value his opinion and take his advice, as he has NEVER led me astray. I will always use him for as long as he is available and do recommend when ask if "Do you know a person that could help with ..." Mr. Barry has worked with our schedules, my moods, etc. and has a unique way of calming you down even in the worst of time. There is no one better. I could keep going forever. Amazing sums our experience with John up to a T!!
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
Stow and Charles Karowsky founded the firm now known as Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom in 1965. Before that, Stow served in the Office of the Staff Judge Advocates in the United States Air Force from 1961 to 1964.
- School Law
- Commercial Transactions
- University of Colorado, J.D., 1961
- Board of Editors, Rocky Mountain Law Review
- Occidental College, B.A., 1958
Memberships and Honors
- A.V. Rated, Preeminent
- President, Weld County Bar Association, 1972
- Nominating Commission,Colorado Supreme Court, 1992–98
- Chair, Young Lawyers Division, Colorado Bar Association, 1969–70
- Chair, Agricultural Law Section,Colorado Bar Association, 1987–88
- Vice President, Colorado Bar Association, 1979
- Weld County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Professionalism Award, 1997
- University of Colorado School of Law Private Practice Alumni Recognition Award