Reviews & Ratings
Had a great experience with Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom, LLP and highly recommend their firm for business law.
I would not use this law firm. They represent several entities for me and they do not know when they are stepping over the line of conflict of interest. They do not follow the letter of law.
Stow and Charles Karowsky founded the firm now known as Witwer, Oldenburg, Barry & Groom in 1965. Before that, Stow served in the Office of the Staff Judge Advocates in the United States Air Force from 1961 to 1964.
- School Law
- Commercial Transactions
- University of Colorado, J.D., 1961
- Board of Editors, Rocky Mountain Law Review
- Occidental College, B.A., 1958
Memberships and Honors
- A.V. Rated, Preeminent
- President, Weld County Bar Association, 1972
- Nominating Commission,Colorado Supreme Court, 1992–98
- Chair, Young Lawyers Division, Colorado Bar Association, 1969–70
- Chair, Agricultural Law Section,Colorado Bar Association, 1987–88
- Vice President, Colorado Bar Association, 1979
- Weld County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Professionalism Award, 1997
- University of Colorado School of Law Private Practice Alumni Recognition Award